Expressing opinion and agreeing with an opinion

Expressing opinion

  • I (personally) think/believe/feel…
  • Personally, I believe/think/feel…
  • I honestly feel…
  • In my (personal) opinion/view…
  • I imagine/suppose/reckon…
  • Do know what I think? I think…
  • As I see it…
  • The way I look at it/see it…
  • It appears/seems to me…
  • To my mind…
  • If you ask me…
  • I’d say that…
  • As far as I can tell…
  • Let me tell you…
  • To the best of my knowledge…
  • I’m pretty/quite sure that…
  • I’m fairly certain that…
  • It’s quite obvious that...

Expressing agreement with an opinion

  • Yes/yeah.
  • (Yes) it is, isn’t it?/ He does, doesn’t he?/ etc.
  • Exactly/quite/absolutely/definitely.
  • Right/ All right// Yes you’re right.
  • That’s (quite) right/true.
  • Quite so.
  • Of course.
  • Yes/well I suppose so.
  • I agree (entirely)./ I think so, too.
  • I couldn’t agree more.
  • That’s just exactly what I think/thought/ was thinking.
  • That’s what I was going to say.
  • You took the words out of my mouth!
  • That’s a good point.
  • So/neither do I/ Me too.

0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Powered By Blogger

    Followers